Health and elder care planning can cause great uncertainty as you progress through the Bench of Life™. Even if your finances are in a secure position right now, a period of poor health or an unprotected medical crisis could cause you to deplete some of your assets – potentially assets you are relying on for retirement. If you are a caregiver, you may be torn between caring for an elderly parent or providing for adult children who have not yet become self-sufficient. You may worry personally about being a burden on your children or loved ones in the future. We are here to help you work through these issues with caring and respect. We prepare you as much as possible for the unexpected and help you understand your options during the challenging times in life. The real benefit we aim to provide is having an advisor who is there for you to help make your future more secure.
- Understanding healthcare plans and the costs and headaches they can cause in the retirement process
- Allocating finances for healthcare, child
careand elder parent care
- Reviewing disability income and long-term care insurance options
- Educating you on financial products with accelerated benefits for medical emergencies
- Navigating Medicare and Medicaid options