Wayne C. Bailey, RFC has worked in the financial services industry since 1976 and is an investment advisor representative with a focus in retirement distribution planning. Wayne works closely with his clients to develop investment and tax strategies to help optimize and secure their retirement income. Wayne emphasizes financial security for life as a model. As a result of this analysis, and his experience, he designs retirement plans to:
1. Measure the impact of inflation during your retirement years.
2. Develop a strategy to help minimize your tax liability.
3. Recommend a portfolio designed to provide reliability of income.
4. Make certain your assets will transfer to your heirs efficiently.
Wayne prides himself in his objectivity and enjoys working with his clients. Through consistent effort towards knowledge, integrity, and service, he has built a solid base of clients.
Licenses & Registrations:
- FINRA Series 6
- FINRA Series 7
- FINRA Series 22
- NASAA Series 63
- NASAA Series 66
- Registered Financial Consultant
Worcester, MA 01609
800.652.4360 ext 803